4.23.2009

Thankful Thursday/ Episode 17

You know that saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"? Clearly that has not always been the mantra here at A Foreign Land. But those have been the words running through my mind over the past few days. This also explains why I missed last week's Thankful Thursday post. Hope you all didn't lose too much sleep over my absence. Though, if you did, we should have maybe chatted on the phone seeing as I haven't slept well in quite awhile. But that all changed last night. I think I slept maybe 5 or 6 hours. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! That is astonishing for me right now.

Episode 17: "Today I am thankful for ... Bad times."

After all, if it weren't for bad times we wouldn't be able to recognize good times, right? In order for one to exist the other must too. Waking up today after some sleep, was a good time that might have gone unnoticed had I not just lived through some sleepless bad times. Thank you, God, for Melatonin and generous family members who share their stash.

So, today I am thankful.

No comments: