9.07.2009

Getaway

Last week we celebrated our third anniversary. To celebrate, we took a trip to Asheville, North Carolina. What a great little town. One of the highlights of our visit was a tour of the Biltmore House and it's magnificent gardens.
We had a beautiful day for our visit! Thought I'd share just a few of my favorite shots.
Self Portrait at the Biltmore

The gardens are spectacular

The Architecture is pretty breathtaking too


Everywhere you turn there is another photo op



The mountains make for a fantastic backdrop

I kind of feel like gargoyles are the one architectural element missing from our house

Can you imagine this being your home?

Um, I kinda look pregnant here, but KNOW that it's just the wind blowing...

1 comment:

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

I loved it! It is a great place! Did they let you take pics inside? They did not allow us to. Are you sure you don't need a free PT slot, I know this really great pregnacy center lol! Just Kidding!