11.01.2010

Happy Thoughts


The Hubby's Penguin Feet


Adorable Friends in Onesies
(that are not part of Halloween Costumes)


HOPE


Big Bowls of Halloween Candy


Fantastically Fun & Creative Parties
(this weekend we watched a movie under the stars on our friend's patio.  too. much. fun.)

***********************

Inspired by Kelly, I've made another list.

I KNOW.

But, this one is a tad bit different. This one has a deadline. 
June 25, 2013
That's 1001 days from the day I started.

One of the items on said list is to identify 100 things that make me happy... Let the happy thoughts begin!

Check out Day Zero and make a list of your own...
Let me know if you do so I can cross "inspire someone to make a day zero list" off my list!

What's making you happy this first day of November?
Check out other Happy Thoughts at Carrie's Blog!!