12.10.2010

It Took A Minute...

I started reading Tove Jansson's The Summer Book right after finishing last month's book club blogger post. 

What? I didn't want to be late again...
(deep down inside I'm still a closeted straight A student)

So, now I'm almost finished with the book and I'm going to be totally honest with you.  At first I did NOT get it.  But, about 2/3 of the way through, it clicked.


Want to spend some of your free time over the next couple of weeks (BAhhahahahaha) by reading this book and participating in our book club?  No, but seriously, you should check out Charlotte's blog, The Daily Snapshot, for more info on the club and some questions to ponder as you read the book.  I promise it will be worth your time.  Pro. Mise.

Don't let my cluelessness and difficulty understanding the beginning of the book scare you away... join in the fun, join in the fun.